Сайты международных организаций
Здесь вы сможете найти больше материалов на русском и других языках по
теме безопасного аборта.
Международный консорциум по медикаментозному аборту
Международная Ассоциация Профессионалов в области Абортов и
Проект Gynuity Health Proejct
Публикации о мизопростоле
- Winikoff B. Global overview of medical abortion. Presentation at Medical Abortion: An International Forum on Policies, Programmes and Services, 17-20 October 2004, Johannesburg.
- non CS, Winikoff B. (editors). Misoprostol: An emerging technology for women's health. Report of a seminar. New York, Population Council, 2004.
- www.medicalabortion.org/questions/work.html, referred on 25 May 2005
- World Health Organization. Safe abortion: Technical and policy guidelines for health systems. Geneva, WHO, 2003.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. The Care of Women Requesting Induced Abortion. National Evidence-Based Clinical Guidelines. London: RCOG, September 2004. Summary at: www.rcog.org.uk/resources/Public/pdf/abortion_summary.pdf. Accessed 27 October 2005.
- Mifiprex (mifepristone) medication guide. www.fda.gov/cder/drug/infopage/mifepristone/medguide.htm. Referred on 15 June, 2005.
- Information on ectopic pregnancy from www.medicinenet.com/ectopic_pregnancy/article.htm. Referred on 10 June, 2005.
- Hill NC, Selinger M, Ferguson J et al. The placental transfer of mifepristone during the second trimester and its influence upon maternal and fetal steroid concentrations. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 1990, 97:406-411.
- Vogel D, Burkhardt T, Rentsch K et al. Misoprostol versus methylergometrine: pharmacokinetics in human milk. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004, 191:2168-2173.
- de Bruyn M. Safe abortion for HIV-positive women with unwanted pregnancy: A reproductive right. Reproductive Health Matters, 2003; Vol.11 No. 22: 52-61.
- Gynuity. Providing medical abortion in developing countries: An introductory guidebook. New York, Gynuity Health Projects, 2004.
- Berer M. Medical abortion: Issues of choice and acceptability. Reproductive Health Matters 2005;13(26):25-34):
- Ganatra B. Contrasts and Common Ground: The Context of Abortion in Asia. Presentation at Medical Abortion: An International Forum on Policies, Programmes and Services, 17-20 October 2004, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Elul B, Peralman E, Sorhaindo A, et al. In-depth interviews with medical abortion clients: Thoughts on the method and home administration of Misoprostol. Journal of the American Medical Women's Association Volume 55, no. 3 supplement 2000 pp 169-172.
- Information on pregnancy tests from www.4woman.gov/faq/pregtest.htm, referred on 10 June, 2005.
- www.medicationabortion.org/questions/index.html referred on 15 May, 2005 with inputs from ICMA Steering Committee members and reviewers.
- von Hertzen H, Nguyen H, Piaggio G, et al. Comparison of two routes and two intervals of administration of misoprostol for the termination of early pregnancy: a randomised multicentre trial. Interim results (unpublished)
- Clinical Guidelines: medical abortion 13-20 weeks. London: bpas, 2005.
- Schaff EA, Fielding SL, Westhoff C. Randomized trial of oral versus vaginal misoprostol 2 days after mifepristone 200mg for abortion up to 63 days of pregnancy. Contraception 2002;66:247-50
- Hamoda H, Ashok PW, Flett G, et al. Medical abortion at 9-13 weeks' gestation: a review of 1,076 consecutive cases. Contraception 2005;71:327-32.
- Consensus Statement: Instructions for use - Abortion induction with misoprostol in pregnancies up to 9 weeks LMP. Expert Meeting on misoprostol sponsored by Reproductive Health Technologies Project and Gynuity Health Projects. July 28, 2003, Washington D.C.
- Fiala C, Swahn ML, Stephansson O, et al. The effect of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs on medical abortion with mifepristone and misoprostol at 13-22 weeks gestation. Human Reproduction 2005;Aug 11 (Abstract only, e-publication).
- Jain JK, Dutton C, Harwood B et al. A prospective randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial comparing mifepristone and vaginal misoprostol to vaginal misoprostol alone for elective termination of early pregnancy. Human Reproduction 2005;17(6):1477-1482.
- www.ppnyc.org/services/factsheets/mifep.htm referred on 2 June, 2005.
- US Food and Drug Administration. FDA Alert for Healthcare Professionals: Mifepristone (marketed as Mifeprex), 22 July 2005. At: and . Accessed 29 August 2005.
- Shannon C, Brothers LP, Philip NM, et al. Infection after medical abortion: a review of the literature. Contraception 2004;70:183-90.
- Fischer M, Bhatnagar J, Guarner J et al. Fatal toxic shock syndrome associated with clostridium sordellii after medical abortion. New England Journal of Medicine 2005;353: 2352?2360.
- Greene MF. Fatal infections associated with mifepristone-induced abortion. New England Journal of Medicine 2005;353: 2317?2318.
- Grimes DA. Risk of mifepristone in context [Commentary]. Contraception 2005;71:161.
- Chen A, Yuan W, Meirik O et al. Mifepristone-induced early abortion and outcome of subsequent wanted pregnancy. American Journal of Epidemiology 2004;160(2):110-117.